Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Blame Game

For some reason I am always to blame for what goes wrong. Up to a point I am willing to be the fall guy for all this. I'd like to reveal all his faults but I have agreed to keep them secret so as not to hurt the beautiful ones. Still, the beautiful ones consistently blaming me is wearing me down.

There seems to be a fine line between what I am willing to take as the fall guy for ending this marriage and my rights as a personal human being. I made mistakes. Some I will regret forever because they have changed how my beautiful ones look at me. I can only move forward and hope that my love for them will conquer any fear or misunderstanding.

Somewhere along the way I have lost my way. There was a time when I was sure that I knew it all about who to love and how to love. Now I'm pretty sure that all I know could be represented by the numerical equivalent of zero. That's a pretty scary place to be when I know there are younger people who have a better grasp on this than I do. I forgot about loyalty and standing by someone. We forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment